Dr. Masoud Absalan / MD FRACGP(Also goes by the name Max)
Graduated from Tehran University of Medical Sciences in 1998. He worked as a GP in Iran for 10 years before emigrating to Australia with his wife and daughter.
He worked as a GP in the outback from beginning of 2012 to 2016, Western Queensland, town of Roma, exposed to a diverse array of challenging medical presentations and mastering skills to perform various procedures routinely done in general practice in Australia. He speaks both English and Persian languages.
He is a fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners.
Masoud’s fields of interest include but are not limited to: skin checks and excision of skin cancer, minor surgeries, children’s health (paediatrics), elderly health, diabetes, chronic disease management, pain management and veterans. He believes in the holistic approach to health care, and continuity of care.
He enjoys playing his classical guitar, listening to music, playing table tennis at the local club, and spending time with his family.
Dr. Tony Fitzgerald / MBBS FRACRRM
- Graduated University of QLD
- GP in Esk for 30 years
- Now has special interest in skin and runs our skin clinics on Mondays
- Does many simple excisions, skin graphs, or more advanced flap repairs
Dr. Jamal Hussain / MBBS, MRCGP, FRACGP
- Jamal qualified from Kings College, London in 1999 and worked as a GP in England before emigrating to Australia in 2013.
- He is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and has undertaken further training in skin cancer treatment and skin surgery.
- He specialises in care of older people, veterans, chronic disease management and skin checks/surgery.
Dr. Ammara Chaudhry / MBBS FRACRRM
- Arrived in Australia in 1999, I went through Australian Medical Council exam and worked as a GP registrar for 3 years with CSQT Consortium, getting my fellowship through the training pathway in 2007
- Special interests: women’s health, adolescent health, general medicine, teaching both IMG doctors and general practice registrars through GP links and training providers in Queensland
- Before my move to Brisbane I was involved in teaching medical students and registrars
- 12 years experience in general practice, 6 of those years in Australia
Dr. Lucy Randall / MBChB BSc FRACGPPsychology MBChB UK (Leeds) MRCGP
Dr Lucy completed her medical degree in England before completing her training in General Practice in 2012. She also has a degree in Psychology.
She is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and a member of the UK Royal College of General Practitioners and has completed further mental health training through the RACGP.
Lucy looks after the medical needs of patients of all ages, with special interests in mental heath and care of chronic diseases such as diabetes, asthma, heart disease and arthritis.
Dr Lucy will take the time to listen to your story, symptoms and worries and work with you to formulate your diagnosis and treatment.
Under 16s and over 65 with a Pension card – BULK BILLED
DVA Card Holders- BULK BILLED
Health Care Card Holders – Private billing with a discount
DVA Card Holders- BULK BILLED
Under 16s and over 75s with a Pension Card / Health Care -BULK BILLED
Other Patients – Private Billing
Dr. Naseer Uddin / MBBS FRACGP
- Worked in Australia since 1998
- Graduated in 1981 University of Karachi, Pakistan
- Worked in The Gambia, Sierra Leone and Western Samoa
- Master in Public Health Degree 1995 – 1997
- Keen interest and experience in skin cancer treatment
Dr. Shery Girgis / MB BCH FRACGP
- Gratuated in 1994 in Einshams University Cairo
- Worked in Egypt as a full time General Practioner from 1994 – 2000
- Worked in Saudi-Arabia from 2000 – 2005 in Obstetrics / Gynaecology Specialist
- Immigrated to Australia 2005 working as a GP. Passed the fellowship exams of General Practice.
- Diploma of Gynaecology & Obstetric Diseases
- Special Interest: Womens Health, Cosmetic dermatology and Laser
- 5 years experience as Obstetrician Gynecologist / 9 years experience in general practice