HUNTLEY HOME CARE
Our Huntley Home Care Team offers a range of services to support and assist our elderly clients allowing them to remain living comfortably in their own homes, for as long as possible, with peace of mind.
We can offer support to clients who have an approved Aged Care package through My Aged Care or alternatively any clients who wish to have care privately.
Please click the below link to open our Home Care Package Fee Schedule which includes services offered, fees and more.
Care at Home Options
Our Home Care services can be delivered according to your individual needs. Home Care options are activities such as:
- Personal Care – assistance with toileting, showering, dressing,personal hygiene and grooming
- Domestic Assistance – assistance with cleaning and light house duties.
- Assistance with respite care in-home – for a few hours to give carers a break to shop, socialise or attend appointments.
- Assistance with in home respite, day outings for respite and also residential respite placement in an Aged Care Facility for a period of two weeks or longer.
- Nursing Services – Home Nursing assistance with wound dressings, and health checks.
- Doctors Appointments – pick up and drop off transport can be arranged to take you from your own home to The Hub Medical Centre for doctors appointments of Allied Health Appointments.
- Allied Health Services – Services can be arranged for you to see Allied Health Staff as listed:
- Podiatrist (for foot care)
- Physiotherapist (for physical injuries, rehab)
- Psychologist ( for emotional support)
- Dietitian (for assistance with diet and healthy eating)
- Diabetes Educator (for advice for managing your Diabetes)
- Exercise Physiologist at our own Rehabilitation Gym
- Hearing tests can also be arranged